I will draw a portrait style caricature from photo

About this gig

I like to draw caricatures and I do it 7 days per week) You can order a caricature portrait or a cartoon portrait but in any case you will get a cool professional joyful drawing. I do portraits by colored pencils and pastels then scan it and upload a jpg-file.


What will you get with this gig:

  • 1 Person caricature or cartoon, head/shoulders/hands
  • If you need some other dimensions of your caricature just let me know
  • Delivered as JPG file, 4000x4000 px in 600 dpi resolution

Head only portreit caricature for 1 person in Color Pencils style

  • 2 Days Delivery
  • 1 figure
  • Printable resolution file
  • Include colors in illustration
  • Include entire body illustration
  • Commercial use
Continue
price/US$15